The Scandal – by PuzzlePost
£16.99 inc. VAT
An at-home escape room that you can play around your own table. The game includes 10 individual puzzles, and has an interactive online ending.
All the pieces are designed to be as immersive as possible – enter the world of the Marseille Tennis Championship.
- AN INNOVATIVE ESCAPE ROOM CONCEPT: An at-home escape room that you can play around your own table. The game includes 10 individual puzzles, and has an interactive online ending. All the pieces are designed to be as immersive as possible – enter the world of the Marseille Tennis Championship.
- EXCITING AND REALISTIC STORY: Femi Banuve, a sports photographer, has stumbled across a story of match-fixing and blackmail at the Marseille Tennis Championships. A bank of files and documents are being used to threaten a leading tennis star and Femi needs your help to disrupt the plan. Solve all 10 puzzles that Femi has left you, break into the online vault where the files are hidden and delete them all before it’s too late!
- INTERACTIVE AND REAL-LIFE GAME PLAY: Authentic and professionally made pieces conceal the puzzles within – business cards, menus, tournament schedules, websites and more. You’ll use the real objects as well as your phone, the internet and genuine websites to decipher codes and reveal hidden meanings. You will be at the centre of it all.
- THE PERFECT GAMES NIGHT: Ideal for a night in with friends and family or some post dinner entertainment around the table.
- 60-90 MINUTES GAMEPLAY: You can complete the game individually but we would recommend getting a group of friends and family together to tackle this challenge. There are ten puzzles to solve in total and plenty to entertain a small group for an hour or so. We’d recommend 8 people maximum though to ensure everyone can be involved.