Changes we have made
Until further instructions from the government we have to change the ways we conduct sessions at our venue in order to maintain COVID safety. Changes include:
- The rooms and equipment will be cleaned and sanitised between each session.
- We will have less available sessions per day to reduce the number of visitors at our venue.
- Please refer to our booking system for more information regarding time slots available for booking.
- We have staggered start times for our games to ensure that there is only one group in the reception area at a time.
- Individual members of staff will be at least 2 meters from your team at all times and they operate from separate locations to yours around the building to maintain social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance of our premises.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
What we need from you
We need your help to maintain our COVID safety measures.
Do not enter our building if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
All players must be from the same household or “bubble”.
When you visit us, you must:
- During activities indoors face coverings (mask, scarf, face shield, etc.) are mandatory by law! To save the environment, please remember to bring, use and end of your game take away your own.
- Aim to arrive exactly 5 minutes prior to the allocated time of your session.
- Due to the current situation we cannot tolerate late arrivals and if you are more than 10 minutes late your session will automatically become a no show. No show sessions are non-refundable!
- Please note, we cannot allow anyone on the premises earlier than 5 minutes before the session is supposed to start. If you arrive early please remain outside in the designated waiting area or in case of bad weather remain in your vehicle. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- Do not bring your own gloves to wear. We cannot check the sterility of your gloves and therefore we cannot let you play while wearing them.
- Properly sanitise your hands before playing your game using our hand sanitising equipment.
- Unfortunately the toilet cannot be used during these problematic times, so please make sure you arrive ready to start.